Forza Karate Club was established in 2012 under Black Belt Instructor Sensei Anthoni Everitt 5th Dan and senior assistant Instructor Sensei Scott Nicholls 2nd Dan. In July 2016, Sensei Anushka Trambruova joined our coaching staff and set up the Shotokan Style of Karate and is Chief Instructor for the Shotokan style.
* To develop an appreciation for Karate as a sport and as a Martial Art
* To achieve physical fitness through positive participation
* To improve mental discipline and emotional equanimity
* To learn self defence skills
* To develop a sense of responsibility for oneself and others
* To improve self confidence and self awareness
* Helps to improve co-ordination and balance
Karate enthusiasts learn Karate for many different reasons. Some students have been drawn to the physical well-being and weight-loss aspect of training whereas others seek to add discipline and self control to their lives. Others are more focussed on the safety and self-defence aspect of the Martial Art. Whatever form of training you are looking for, Forza can offer you a bespoke programme to suit your developmental needs and your lifestyle.
Enrol now and enjoy both the physical and social side of Karate.
Call to register for your trial lesson on: 07401 080 078 or Enrol Now.